Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Golden ticket!

We've been hearing that our invitations are starting to successfully wend their ways to the appropriate mailboxes. Thank you everyone who contributed address information or posted up-to-date info on Yale's alumni database!

As we were packing up the little suckers to mail, though, Michael and I noticed that we had different numbers of big envelope and little RSVP envelope stamps left over. Upon some quick calculation (factoring in the stamps to Mexico - seriously - which were on different sheets), we realized that precisely ONE invitation does not have a stamp already placed on its RSVP envelope. Unfortunately, we had no idea which invitation was lacking and there was absolutely no way we were opening them to find it.

So, whoever you are, consider this your IOU for $0.42. Plus, feel special because you won the invitation lottery!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I win the golden ticket! Do I get a tour of the chocolate factory afterwards? Minus the creepy boat ride, please.